Thursday 8 November 2018

Arrangement

In order to make the arrangement and enable clearly classify of my blogs, I set some keywords before the title of each blog. Here are the references:
[Prose] which includes diary, feeling and such things
[Research] which includes my research interest
[Technique] which includes the notes made during developing applications or learning programming languages
[Tutorial] which includes my completed work to share with others.
[Interest] which includes my hobbies such as playing musical instruments, singing, some other games.
[Reading] which includes thoughts or feeling after do some reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Research] Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)

1. Introduction As we all know, forward neural networks (FNN) have no connection between neurons in the same layer or in cross layers. Th...